Thursday, December 10, 2009

Would You Be Excited About This Too?

Wow, my mom just bought 4 tickets for me, my dad, my sister, and one of my friends to see Fall Out Boy at the DTE Energy Music Theatre in Detroit. I am so excited! I saw the band last year too. Would you be excited too?



Would You Be Excited About This Too?imax theatre



Well if it's a band you like hearing than yeah I would be too. I myself can't wait to see Van Halen this summer when they go on tour. Eddie Van Halen is a GUITAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Would You Be Excited About This Too?performing show opera theater



I don't like fall out boy that much, and you are the one with the tickets, so no.
I don't know who that is. I have been to a couple of concerts before and had fun
YEAH! totally!!!! i love fall out boy!
maybe if I knew who the hell that was
yes
Yes l would.
No.
im with rowdy on this one
I wouldn't know what to do with myself, how are you controlling yourself there?
if I liked them, heck yea
Nope.
no i wouldnt i dont know who they are

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security