Sunday, December 6, 2009

What is that movie coming out soon that is about the 70's?

I remember seeing a trailer for it in the theatre recently. It was filled with 70's rock music and was pretty trippy. It seemed like the young adults in it were pretty angsty.



I want to get my dad tickets to it for Father's Day. (Last minutes. I know!)



Thanks!



What is that movie coming out soon that is about the 70's?symphony



i beleve the movie your refering to is Across the Universe.



it had me baffled too and was driving me crazy.



What is that movie coming out soon that is about the 70's?performing arts center opera theater



My first thought when I saw the 70s was Superbad, but that looks more comedy than angst.



So the guy above me is probably right, and it's Across the Universe, which I actually want to see. I think it comes out in Sept. (Just so you know, Across the Universe is actually the late 60s. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security