Thursday, December 10, 2009

OMG!!! This can't be happening!?

K, so my mom bought me tickets to a My chemical romance show and A Panic at the disco show. BUT, the theatre that they both are at only allows 16 and up. But, they shows that I'm going to say all ages admitted. SO, does that mean that I can go? I will be totally devastated if I can't! They are my 2 favorite bands!!! Btw, I'm 14 and like a half. So, that do you think they are trying to say???



OMG!!! This can't be happening!?concert tickets



Woahhh! your mom loves you so!!!!!!!! my mom is afraid of MCR, she turns off my computer when she sees my wallpaper which is a really awexxxome pic of MCR and TBP... :(



I think that you'll be fine! I've heard of younger people at their concerts, but I'll tell you something.... Gerard does some stuff that are not for 10 year old kids to see, yet the things he does are fun.. the language is not very appropiated for a PG 13 audience neither, but what the heck!!!!!!!!! u don't get to see them everyday. Go to the show and enjoy it! xD



You'll be fine, don't worry



OMG!!! This can't be happening!?theater seating opera theater



if its an all ages show they should so let you go
Both bands play all ages shows. I've taken my 11 year old niece to see both bands. I can't imagine why they wouldn't be, both bands have positive messages for their young fans.
You can call the venue to ask, but if the tickets say "all age admitted" you should be able to go.
If the show says all-ages, you can get in. If you want, you can call the venue (or have your mom do it) and ask just to be positive.



And why is this in Tattoos?
im sure u can!MCR concert i went...saw a kid like 11 years of age!No problem!!MCR RULES %26amp; SAVES LIVES...!!
well if the ticket say all ages admitted then that is what it means...even though the club only allows 16 and older, they can allow different ages for "special events" like the 2 you have tickets for...so go and enjoy...cause all ages admitted!!
it depends where you read it at. if it was on a website, it may just be a typo or error. if it says it on the schedule or a sign at the theater, it is probably correct. try calling p the theater it's at. they probably have the number in the phone book or on the ticket. hope this helped!
I'm jealous those are my 2 fave bands too!



If it said that all ages admitted on the scheduly thingy then u can get it
I think you can still go, but probably with someone over 16 or something. I am 13 and I went to a Panic concert, so I think you will be good. And no fair, you get to go to MyChem?!!? LUCKY. Are you seeing them with Billy Talent, cuz if so, LUCKY!! I love both bands...I want to see MCR so bad. Hey, who is PATD touring with now? I saw them with Gym Class Heroes, The Academy Is..., and The Hush Sound
okay so, u should be able to get in.... as long as the show is an all ages show... i would look it up again just to make sure!



hehe... LONG LIVE THE BLACK PARADE!



ew. panic at the disco...?
you can still go



they cant ask you for an i.d because 16 yr olds dont get i.d's yet
What do the tickets say?



If the tickets say it's a 16+ show, then thats what it is.



If the tickets say it's an all ages show, then that's what it is.



If in doubt call or Email the venue place and ask them.
if they give you trouble, just wear a lot of make up and tell them that you are 16
Me and my friend went to a 16+ concert and her sister was supposed to come but she ended up not. We just walked in behind some other people and acted as if we were together.



Why would Panic be 16+? It's not as if you're gonna be crushed in a mosh pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security