Sunday, December 6, 2009

My 15th birthday is in just a few days...what kind of party should I have?

I am on a budget...



I was thinking of inviting 5 friends over and going to the movies, then back to my house to go swimming. I'll bake the cake, and we'll have pizza and soda, along with candy.



The only problem is there is nothing in the dollar theatre that is worth watching, but for 5 girls plus me and some other people, the regular theatre will be too much.



so any other ideas...if not do you think it'll be rude to ask people to bring money for there ticket?



My 15th birthday is in just a few days...what kind of party should I have?pacific theater



well happy early birthday for 1. and 2 going to the dollar theater is a bit tacky in my opinion, so to fix that go rent some movies, its like 3 dollars and everyone can watch with out paying, buy popcorn and just have fun. ohh and another thing that is NOTcool is dont get all its my party so its my way or the "highway, I went to a party where the girl was like that and i just wanted to go and she wasnt even yelling at me"



Have Fun!



My 15th birthday is in just a few days...what kind of party should I have?phantom of the opera opera theater



silly. rent a movie, bake a cake, order pizza.
well exactly like mine 15th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security