Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ok..what do u say about my date ??

I came out of a long term relationship , last month since the girl broke up with me (started seeing someoneelse) and started on a dating site couple of weeks back and last nite i went with this girl (she is a thai.hot n sexy) for a spiderman. (I am just looking for a booty call nothing serious). Since i ran late for a date, so she bought the tickets before I could reach there and since I felt little uncomfortable , so i bought her snaks..over there in theatre.



On meeting her she gave me a complement that I look lot younger than my age, I am 26 and she was like I look like 22-23. The we went for a movie, i didn't showed any desperation and very cool and we talked for a while..watched movie



After coming out of the movie at (12:30 PM.



I walked her thru the parking lot and asked me "can she get a hug".?



Why didn't she stayed on for few mins to converse with me ??



Do you think she is interested ?? I sent her a sms this afternoon but no response.



Ok..what do u say about my date ??performing arts



seems like u r one lucky guy...wait a little bit before messaging her again though. have no worries.



Ok..what do u say about my date ??binoculars opera theater



If she was interested she would have stuck around. Probably looking for more than a loser that is late and only looking for a quicky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security