Thursday, December 10, 2009

Exactly what's going on in her head? Come in and solve this mystery for me, please.?

Here's the basic plot:



I like this girl a lot and we spend quite some time together. She sure knows I like her but may not be so certain about it although I think everything I ever did for or to her had got "I like you" written all over them. In the look of her eyes, touch of her hand and the way she handles herself in my presence suggest that she does have some feelings for me. All my gestures were responded to positively. Along came Valentine's day I asked her out to a theatre. Not wanting to pressure her, I left out the fact that I've already got the tickets. I even refrained from using the word "Valentine's". I only asked her if she wanted to go out on "a Wednesday" evening. She said no giving no reason but that Wednesday isn't good for her. She's been distant ever since.



She seems like she's got something to say about it the last time we talked although she seemed very reluctant.



Any thoughts? I'm willing to settle for being friends with her...if that's even possible now.



Exactly what's going on in her head? Come in and solve this mystery for me, please.?secure browser



Maybe shes playing hard to get



Maybe she got shy



maybe she had something else totally unconnected to you tear out her heart- a dead animal, a bad boss day, her bank statement comming through...



I cant really solve the problem but I can offer a few ideas on how to approach the problem, though its upto you to play it by ear and pick a good idea or a tangent of one, and to talk about the subject with her.



Maybe you should come clean and say how much she means to you (though in a nice subtle way "I like you, alot, so hows about it then" is a crap idea, more like, "I was a bit confised as I thought you and I were on good terms, whats up" or "did something bad happen?" "you seem really down?" "are you ok?" "did I upset you?" ...etc rephrase to fit the gal appropiately) I f you really are shy yourself, then your in for a winner, blushing and looking devestated while asking what went wrong between us is a way to melt most girls hearts.



Maybe think in your mind "she just wants us to be friends" then take things slowly, ask if you can help, if there is a problem- as a MATE not a "you will have me back" guy, if she can see you as a mate, she gets on well with you, then whatever it is she will feel more at ease, will trust you more, respect you more, and you will have a better chance at being with her for more than a day.



I think the best resolutuin though would be to talk it through, its up to your intuition how to approach it though, like I say I can only offer my advice and float through a few ideas, relationships are usually best dealt with by those in them.



Exactly what's going on in her head? Come in and solve this mystery for me, please.?home theater opera theater



Hey join the club fella. I meet a girl become friends and end up trying to do more but dont want to ruin it.



If i said i fancied her from the start she would'nt of known me enough to be more than that.



It's annoying but JUST TELL HER THE TRUTH...



I will in future.
If she's not willing to at least be your friend b/c you asked her to watch a movie w/ you then it's probably safe to say she's shallow and unworthy of any more of your time or attention. Next time ask her to go and if she says that day isn't good for her, say "Oh, okay when would be good for you?" If she's vague and won't give a definite day you need to move on and find someone who appreciates your efforts.
Maybe it could be that you're being a little too stand-off-ish. Sometimes you need to spell things out. Say "Valentine's" (I know it's over now, but you get my drift), say "a date"...see how she responds. Can it really get any worse?
wow..this is a little confusing..but..the only way to figure out is to tell her exactly what you wrote on here..let her know you didnt want to pressure her..and if it bothered her that you didnt mention that it was a valentines day evening..be straight out with her..
had you been to the theatre with her previously?
girls need constant reassurance that someone likes them. if what you do only leads her to suspect that you like her it will only make her want to retreat. if she has been unassurred about how you felt valentines day would have been the only hope for her to know how you felt. everyone loves on valentines day. i think without having met either of you that she might have been hurt by the way you called it "a wednesday night date" instead of the big "v-day date". the only thing to do now to save your relationship with her is to come clean about what she means to you. honesty is the best way even if it hurts
maybe she is confused too! just give it time %26amp; see what happens :)
I hate girls like this. I think she is playing a little bit of a game with you. Beleive , I have been there. See the problem is that girls are able to pick and choose really easy because the guys are suppose to make most of the initiating advances. So she probably has a few other guys in mind as well and just is enjoying herself. My advice to you is to forget about her like that for awhile. Show that you are somewhat hurt by her behavior and start looking at other girls. dont be fixated on just this one. And she may then start to pick up interest in you more than ever before. I think she is immature myself. But she may also have another boy in mind. So dont be hurt. Just expand your pool of contenders as well.
Dude! just pull her to one side and ask her out right. explain to her what you have explained in your question. There's nothing like being totally honest with the girl. tell her that your willing to just be friends, this will release a little pressure on her side. Life is too short and you only live once. Go for it man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security