Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think of ?? Help?

s came out of a long term relationship , last month since the girl broke up with me (started seeing someoneelse) and started on a dating site couple of weeks back and last nite i went with this girl (she is a thai.hot n sexy) for a spiderman. (I am just looking for a booty call nothing serious). Since i ran late for a date, so she bought the tickets before I could reach there and since I felt little uncomfortable , so i bought her snaks..over there in theatre.



On meeting her she gave me a complement that I look lot younger than my age, I am 26 and she was like I look like 22-23. The we went for a movie, i didn't showed any desperation and very cool and we talked for a while..watched movie



After coming out of the movie at (12:30 PM.



I walked her thru the parking lot and she asked me for a HUG



Why didn't she stayed on for few mins to converse with me ??



Do you think she is interested ?? I sent her a sms this afternoon but no response.



What do you think of ?? Help?opera house



Well my question is why do you even care if you are only looking for a "booty call"? Besides it kinda sounds like she isn't that interested. I don't know what you were expecting to happen after the movie but maybe she had somewhere to go and maybe today she had to work or doesn't have her phone with her.



What do you think of ?? Help?dream theater opera theater



Yeah she is just not that into u. And if u just want a booty call u don't go out on an actual date becuase then the girl will get ideas that u might want to date. Maybe she wasn't into a booty call. I'd get over it, meet a chick at a bar or night club and see if u could have a one night stand there since u don't seem interested in anything else.
if that was your first date with her it simply says she wasnt interested she had a wonderful time at the movie and thats all. dont stress it if she dont call just move on good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security