Thursday, December 10, 2009

What should I do??

I like this guy I work with.



Hes really nice.we work at a movie theatre



And he trained me in concession(bc my staff lead that night was a dooshbag)He was really nice to me. But I saw him helping another girl and he was real upfront with her when she couldnt get something right.



I didnt get like 8 things and he explained to me how I could remember.



She didnt get like 2 and he looked aggrivated.



Everytime he sees me he says Hey and smiles. When theres not many ppl there we'll have a full on conversation.



Id try to flirt but Idk if he knows.



When I took my mom and my bestfriend to see a movie he was selling the tickets and usually hed b like ok tell me how it goes.(to other employees)



Not with me. When I went to talk off he started telling me about this other movie. And we started talking about it and other stuff.



I want to ask him to come see a movie with me.



Is that bad? Should I?! I wanna know if I should ask him..



U know just coworkers. How will I know if he likes me?



What should I do??phantom of the opera



KENDRA!!!



Ask HIM!



he will go



and then give him Ur number he will call



and if he didn't like he wouldn't b ignoring his costumers to watch U walk into the theater



What should I do??listen to opera opera theater



just be like "hey wanna catch a movie if your not busy" and see how it goes from there
Just ask him slowly
kiss him
Play hard to get, drive him crazy for a little bit. Then just casually ask him to go to a movie with you likes its not a big deal and see what happens in the dark.
Ask him
I think he likes you! GO with your gut!! Listen to your insides!! If you want to take him out do it! I wish I would've done something sooner now and at the time I kinda thought this girl liked me but I wasn't sure. Well come to find out she liked me since August but now it's too late because she has a boyfriend! O this isn't the first time I messed up because I didn't go with my gut and acknowledged the signs! Come on he was SUPER nice to you and mean to other girl, he has conversations with you when noone's there to help, he tells you about other good movies, basically he does things he doesn't normal do with other co-workers! Don't be obvilious ask him to a movie and go with the flow!
just ask him
I think you should ask him so you guys can get to know each other but only as coworkers and that way you'll find out if he has feelings for you.So just try it wuld be kool 2 get 2 know your coworker,especially at the movies so get it girl!!!!!
yeah... its ok... nothing's wrong with that. go out with him as friends first.
Of course not! You only live once and this is your one time to do it.
if you work with him sometime just be like "hey wanna see a movie after work?" and if he reacts badly then just ask someone else soon after to play it off like he wasnt special.
Ask away little darlin...it is the only way you'll get answers to your questions.



You have nothing to lose
if you are really interested in him and don't feel embarassed about approaching him in that way then go for it, I personally would not have the nerve but would love to have the nerve to to that.
ask him, I'm sure he'll say yes
When you like someone you often pick up all types of signals that help convince you it's mutual. You seem very unsure. Don't do any thing drastic. Try to get to know him better then just a coworker- just be doing things that friends may do. Don't jump into anything but let things flow naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security