Thursday, December 10, 2009

Harry Potter in IMAX?

Where can I go to see Harry Potter 5 IMAX vesion in or around Baltimore, Annapolis, or Washington D.C.? I live around these areas. I know that there is an IMAX theatre in Baltimore at the Science Center, but I don't know if they are showing it there. I need my tickets to be next sunday, july 15. I can't go see it anytime sooner though because the day it comes out I'm leaving for a camp :( PLEASE HELP ME! Because I cannot see it the first few days it's out I need to make myself feel a little LESS depressed, so seing it in IMAX will make it even BETTER!!!! please please please help me. hahaha thank you!



Harry Potter in IMAX?passions soap opera



Doesn't look like it's going to be at the Science Center. Here's their schedule for the whole month of July:



http://www.mdsci.org/shows/imax/future/s...



Harry Potter in IMAX?mr messed up opera theater



http://www.imax.com.au/home/



find one near you and get the times! I wanna see it cuz te final 20 min is in 3-D but my bf has to be a partypooper and say that his eyes will hurt %26gt;:o|



oh well. regular big screen is fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security