Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tourism Info for Japan?

Hey, I'm plotting a trip for Japan for me and 3 others. We're staying in Okinawa, and we have a budget of around $20,000, about $ 7,000 of which we've already spent on tickets and hotel. In case y'all didn't already guess, this is some stupid school project. I need some tourist places and sights so I can get price estimations and make an itenerary(sp?). We'll be renting a car, so places outside of okinawa are great as well. We'll be there for 11 days, and 10 nights, so we have a lot of time to go see things. I'm especially interested in whatever they have for theatre. Websites woild be appreciated. Thanks. ^_^



Tourism Info for Japan?lyric opera



These websites should be helpful. Many of them contain prices, too. Good luck on your assignment. It's too bad your not REALLY planning a $20,000 trip to Japan. You could do a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security