Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone been to State Theater in Detroit?

I am trying to purchase tickets and there is a really good price on row B seats. I thought this meant 2nd row from the front but then I checked the seating chart and I don't understand. Anyone ever been to a concert at State Theatre and know how the seating is set up?



Has anyone been to State Theater in Detroit?mr messed up



I have! It's a great venue for seeing concerts! There isn't a bad seat in the house.



look here for seating chart!



http://www.livenation.com/venue/getVenue...



Has anyone been to State Theater in Detroit?getting late opera theater



Look inside the At%26amp;t/SBC phone book, there are seating arraingments for different venues in Detroit.
nope, haven't been, but 10x 4 the points :d

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security