Thursday, December 10, 2009

How was Saw 4 in terms of being ID'd?

I'm 18 years old, but I don't have a picture ID, only my health card and such, which won't be any good to the threatre, so I'm getting a buddy of mine who has his drivers license to buy me my ticket (which annoys me, but what can you do), and I was wondering will they ID me at the door? No one here knows the answer to this, but if you saw the movie, could you give me an idea of the security there?



I saw Jackass 2 a few months back and they ID'd us 3 times before the door, and we had to pay the guy tearing the tickets 20 bucks to get in.



I've got planned to start a fuss with the manager if they question me about having ID.



I'm 18. I look like I'm in my mid 20s, but I still get ID'd by 16 year olds all around the theatre. It annoys me soo much.



Anyways, let me know it was for you and what I can expect.



Thank you,



Mark



How was Saw 4 in terms of being ID'd?ballet theater



Depends on the movie theater you go to. Usually big chain movie theaters are much more strict about their ID policy. Even if you look 30 most of them will still ID you. Smaller local ones are usually easier to get into.



How was Saw 4 in terms of being ID'd?chicago theater opera theater



I'm 17 and also have no ID but I got someone else to buy the tickets and I didn't have any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security