Thursday, December 10, 2009

Phantom of the Opera, London - Seating opinions wanted?

At the risk of sounding REALLY ungrateful, my dad booked tickets for me and a friend to see Phantom for my 20th birthday, at Her Majesty's Theatre in London - Royal Circle, row G, seats 9-10. I'm thrilled to be seeing Phantom again, but I'm a bit worried that because we'll be sitting at the back of the Royal Circle, our view won't be very good, especially during the scene where the Phantom is hiding behind the angel statue at the top of the stage. Has anybody else sat in this row?



Phantom of the Opera, London - Seating opinions wanted?star theater



Believe me, I sat in the way back and honestly it is so much better.



The chandelier was able to rise and I could see all of it. Also you can definitely see the Phantom behind the angel statue.



I prefer the back, you get to see more. Enjoy your show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security