Sunday, December 6, 2009

Im confused was this a date to him or really just hanging out?

ok im 14 and theres this guy 2 years older than me that goes to my high school. we only have orchestra together but we see each other in the halls and say hi and stuff. he sent me an email on myspace and asked me to hang out with him so i said yeah sure. we were gonna see a movie but we met an hour before the movie started so he wanted me to meet his friends since we had time. so we walked to the store across from the movie theatre and i met his friends. then when we got to the movies it was just me and him and he didnt allow his friends to go. then he bought my movie ticket... i thought i would have to buy my own since we were just hanging out. so when we got inside the theatre we just talked till the movie started. like half way through the movie he did that stretch thing and put his arm around my chair but he took it off like 3 minutes later. im so confused. was that a date to him? i thought we were just hanging out?



Im confused was this a date to him or really just hanging out?star theater



i think he was turning it into a date. i guess he wanted to see if you'd return the affection? [referring to that whole yawning move]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security