Sunday, December 6, 2009

Should I go watch hairspray?

1) I'm going to the theatres by myself.



2) I've never been to this theatre before.



3) I don't know how im going to hold a ticket, popcorn %26amp; a drink



4) i really want to go watch a movie tho cause im super sad %26amp; bored



Should I go watch hairspray?home theater system



go ahead be brave and see hair spray........zac afron is gorgious.....oooooooo. i nevar went to the cinema alone but once u start goin you get used to it trust me...



Should I go watch hairspray?the grand theater opera theater



I heard it was pretty good... plus it's gotta be funny to see John Travolta in drag.
Well, I saw it on Friday an dit's an awesome movie. But I wouldn't want to see it alone, cuz i'd be lonley and scared. Maybe you should just rent one and watch it from your house. hey- maybe you could rent the old hairspray...........
yes you should. It is a good movie. John Travolta does great. I went by myself. Just be sure that you are on your guard since you have never been there before. Wear pants that have a pocket and you should be able to hold the rest. This may cheer you up but not for long until you figure out what is making you sad
yes. its an amazing movie. going by yourself isnt a big deal and it shouldnt be a problem that you havent been to the theatre before either.
yes its great
welll i havent seen the movie yet myself, but i did see it on broadway and i thought it was pretty amazing! and of course the movie should be too with all those great actors in it! go go go!
Yes, I saw it yesterday, it's an awesome movie.
Go for it!
Go ahead and watch and if you want company invite a friend or even a family member.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security