Thursday, December 10, 2009

Anyone here from North London?

If so, fancy coming to see a play on Wednesday/Thursday night?



Email me if you're interested and I'll give you the details. Tickets are only a fiver and the play is about 1 and a half hours at East Finchley Youth Theatre.



WE MUST FILL THE SEATS! AAAA



xxxx



Anyone here from North London?soap opera



Is it near strawberry vale?



Ok thanks i think i'll give it a miss.



Anyone here from North London?city opera opera theater



What's it about? Sell it to me...
Hey I have scripts which you can use in making films and u can also write novels on my idea...I am ready to sell all my work coz I need money...Pleasee help. me....
I'M COMING



IT'S GONNA BE A RAVE!!!



XD



bare luvage xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security