Thursday, December 10, 2009

FREE movie for two - would you BUY this?

If someone came to your front door, representing a local charatiy and a movie theatre who had teamed up together, selling a coupon book that cost $15, and the first coupon was for 2 free movie tickets, and there were 5 other good money saving coupons you dont normally see that you could use after that (like buy one movie ticket get one free), would you buy it?



Also, 10% of the sale ($1.50) would go to the local charity - meaning if 1,000 coupons were sold you would be apart of an action group that had raised $1,500 for that charity, uniting the community, consumer, business, and charity together - all supporting each other.



FREE movie for two - would you BUY this?theatre



no,no,no! I hate it when people bother me at my home about stuff like that! Someone came to my door last week trying to get me to go there church!



FREE movie for two - would you BUY this?opera music opera theater



Only 10% goes to charity? Many times its more like 50% or 100%. 10% would make me believe the sellers were profitting.
no, it always seems like you're going to get screwed over somewhere with these things.



If I want to go to the movies, guess what, I'll buy a movie ticket. I don't need to save $10 the next time I get my carpets cleaned too, because that ain't going to happen any time soon.
ummm..no
for sure...especially since it would be helping a charity
I would have to check the tickets out to see if you could even use them first. A friend of mine got something like that and she couldn't use the stuff in the booklet. It was all fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security