Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who else thinks going to the movies nowadays is a ripoff?

I live in Texas, and going to see a movie at my local cinemark or amc is such a damn ripoff. Tickets are like 8.00 to go see a show after 6 pm. Personally, I think that no movie is worth paying 8 dolars to see. Lucky for me, if I just wait a month or so after it is released, I can go see it at the dollar theatre. And even better, there is a movie theatre not to far away that used to charge 2.50 to see a BRAND new movie, but I just went to go see a movie and they raised the price to 3.75. Man, i was pissed. Any thoughts?



Who else thinks going to the movies nowadays is a ripoff?performing art center



You pay 10 bucks for a ticket (and double than that when you had a date)



Another couple bucks for pop corn and soft drinks



And what did you get? 20 minutes of commercial, seat kickers, noisy teenager, ringing cell phone, crying kids inside theatre (despite R rated movies)...



yeah. it's a ripoff.



Who else thinks going to the movies nowadays is a ripoff?theatre tickets opera theater



IF ITS A REAL GOOD MOVIE I BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THAN I WILL GO SEE IT, I SAW HALLOWEEN YESTERDAY %26amp; IT WAS WORTH THE $$$, I SAW WAR LAST WEEK %26amp; IT WASN'T, %26amp; IN MIAMI ITS $9.00 FOR A TICKET %26amp; THEY CLOSED THE DOLLAR MOVIE THEARTER, WHAT I REALLY HATE ARE THE CONCESSIONS! $20 FOR SOME POPCORN %26amp; SODAS IS RIDICOULUS!!!!!!
I totally agree w/ you. I wish there was a dollar theater near where I live.
You have my sympathy.
I agree, that's why I rarely go see a movie in the theater any more. I prefer to rent them or buy them myself. As for concessions, I might buy popcorn, but the rest is bought in a store and placed in my wife's big purse. Works great for those rare occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security