Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sneak Preview Tips?

I scored tickets to a sneak preview of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix showing tomorrow. I know the theatre is overbooked, but how early should I arrive? It shows at seven, but there is an excessive heat watch in town tomorrow too, so I don't want to be outside all day and pass out and be unable to see the movie.



PLEASE HELP!!



Sneak Preview Tips?movie theater



As its a sneak preview to a very highly anticipated movie you might want to get there very early, perhaps an hour before will do, but don't be surprised if a few people will be already there.



Sneak Preview Tips?tickets opera theater



how do you get to go to sneak previews all the time? is there a web site I can go to?
Arrive 60-90 minutes in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security