Thursday, December 10, 2009

What should I do about my fellow female work colleague?

We are both secretaries (both of us are women) and mentioned that I like going to the theatre. She then said she'd like to go sometime and I said OK. I printed out from lastminute.com the kind of shows that are around now and said I usually pay over the internet for tickets. I said we'll go in a few weeks' time, as I'll be on holiday. I've now come back from holiday and there's no mention of a night out at the theatre. I really get sick of chasing after people (I've had this all my life - though of course she doesn't know this, as I've only known her a few months). Shall I let her mention about our night out or should I?



What should I do about my fellow female work colleague?musicals



why bother with her at all? surely you can find another friend who will go with you, who will not mess you about like that. actions speak louder than words, and i dont think your work mate is really that interested. all talk, and nothing else!



What should I do about my fellow female work colleague?opera songs opera theaterhope you enjoy theatre night out. Report It


sounds like you have issues. its always me, me, me, me with you. have you thought that maybe she likes the theater but not with you
Of course you should. And forget about your past experiences; just tell her that you want to know how she wants to do it blah blah.... Make it to be a very normal question. Don't let your past ruin your new scheme.
yes!! just say to her the tickets have arrived for the show and you are really looking forward to it. she may have completely forgotten about. good luck and have fun at the show!
Give it a mention and see what her reaction is. Some people are just like that - don't take offence and keep organising.
heck bye the tickets and ask around the office.. then she might get the hint.



or it could be she was only being nice and really does not want to go with you.... and she is hoping you forgot.
Be brave and just talk to her! You said its been this way all your life, the reason for that is - you let it happen. I'm really not having a go - this used to happen to me, you've just got to realise yourself and not be afraid to say things in an assertive and positive manner. What's the worst that can happen? Don't worry, go for it.
choose the show that you would like to see, then go up to her and tell her that you are going to see this show, and if she would like to come to on your chosen date and time. If she cannot come, leave it at that. She can always come to ask you herself if she wants to.
you should she might be pre occupied and have forgotten, give her a chance
If you still want to go with her then yes mention it. She maybe thinks that if you are the one to buy the tickets, then the ball is in your court %26amp; shes waiting for you to mention it again. You don't need to chase after her, just mention the night out %26amp; see what her response is - if she is positive about it then set a date %26amp; book the tickets.
just the once, tell her you intend to go and ask if she is still interested, I am always in the same boat as you but it's people like us that keep the world spinning!! if she wants to go then get the money up front. I have spent all this year being stubborn, trying to stop myself from organising other peoples social lives, it was my new year resolution, you know what happened? my so called friends moved on to others and still have a social life whilst I am left feeling like billy no mates!! still, I feel better now I got my head around it, I am ruthless now and don't give time wasters a second chance!!
I would mention it to her again - if you do want to go to the theatre with her - after all if she's had a busy time in your absence as you were on holiday she may not have been able to give it any thought.
You have made the first move,so no-don't go chasing after people,that stuff gets up my nose too.Time for her to say something now.
its not all that important is it
Just be straight and forward and ask her if she still wants the night out
Why not mention it to her?



Some people get so rapped up in day to day life that some forget. Or she may have issues about being excepted etc.



Who could pass up going to a show? lol! For my sixteenth b day my mom took me to the theater and it was the best!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security