Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which Broadway musical do you recommend me to see?

I already have tickets to The Phantom Of The Opera and Wicked. I know a lot about musical theatre, but there are so many good musicals on Broadway that I just can't decide. I'm going to one or two more musicals and the options are: Spring Awakening (it seems awesome!!! I've heard the soundtrack and I love it, plus the plot is very good), The Lion King, Jersey Boys (note that I'm not familiar with The Four Seasons), Hairspray (I've seen the movie and I love it), Mamma Mia! (I love ABBA). I like all of them but I want to know which one is the best one, because I don't know when I'm going to see a broadway musical again.



Which Broadway musical do you recommend me to see?theatre tickets



You are going to love Phantom and Wicked. Wicked is an amazing show that is worth every penny of your ticket price. Trust me, I've seen it five times.



As for the others, I would definitely go with Mamma Mia! and the Lion King for sure. I have yet to meet one person who did not like the Lion King, and I hear it won't be lasting much longer. I regret that I was unable to see it when it was in Minneapolis.



I have heard good things about Spring Awakening, but don't know enough to make a serious call to recommend it.



My vote goes to Mamma Mia and The Lion King, the Lion King for sure. If you love Abba, Mamma Mia will be great fun for you, so I think that would probably be the best route.



Honestly, you can't go wrong either way though. Phantom, Wicked, Lion King, Mamma Mia? That sounds like a trip to remember.



Have fun!



Which Broadway musical do you recommend me to see?opera house opera theaterhairspray!!! Report It


Congrats on being able to get a ticket to Wicked! You are going to love it! I love Phantom is also great!



Out of the shows you've listed, I'd have to say see The Lion King! Its truly an experience!



Good Luck and Have Fun!
I never saw Wicked... but I hear its amazing. I'm dying to see it myself. My 8 year old daughter wants to see it too.



I recommend Avenue Q... its witty and funny ...and really catchy songs. I loved it. If you aren't easily offended by some vulgar content, you'll get a huge kick out of it.
My close friend saw Mamma Mia! and said it was really good. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security