Thursday, December 10, 2009

For Anyone Who's Ever Been to a Morrissey Concert?

Okay - big deal: I got 2 tickets today as a gift to go see Morrissey live in Boston at the end of October and I'm pumped! I've been a fan for a few years now - I'm only 19, and I've never been to a concert before, so needless to say I'm goin crazy.



Anyway, I've got second row seats so I'll be practically right next to the man himself. I'm jsut wondering what to expect.



For any of you who have ever been to his show - what should I be expecting? How is it set up? How much more interaction does he have with the front couple of rows than with the rest of the theatre?



I'll be honest - I wanna shake the man's hand or something; maybe get an autograph or a picture with him, but I'd imagine I'd have to wait outside after the show for a while...at night in the middle of fall.



Anyway - should I bring something for him to sign or what? I know it's weird, but like, I want to have a picture with him and have him wear one of my rings for it so I can say I have something he wore. Chances?



For Anyone Who's Ever Been to a Morrissey Concert?movie theatre



Really iffy, he does autograph signings but not sure how he is when he's touring. You can always go early enough to when they do a soundcheck, usually 1-3PM for most groups. Later on after the show he might not be up to hanging out.



But he does get upset with security when they don't let the fans come up. He cut the show in San Diego short because of this.



He's also telling fans to not worry about this tour being a retirement tour or final tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security