Sunday, December 6, 2009

What is Your Favorite Place For Watching/Getting Movies and Why?

For watching movies or ordering movies, what is your favorite way to get them and why?



A. Going to a theatre



B. Ordering PPV/ On-Demand on cable or satalite dish



C. Renting them on DVD/Tape



D. Buying them on DVD/Tape



E. Watching Them on a Premium Movie Channel



(i.e HBO, Cinamex, Showtime)



F. Watching them on Commercial TV



My choices are B. (Ordering them on PPV/On Demand Cable) If a film is really good, I do choice D. Getting them on DVD. I don't like going to theatures because of the high ticket prices and rude patrons that you can get at the theatre. With so many channels avaliable now through digital cable/dish PPV On Demand allows everyone to watch in the comfort and privacy of their own homes.



If a film is really good, I buy the DVD. With proper care, DVD's last a lifetime and last much longer than the old video tapes. The only time I could justify going to the movies is if it's a BIG MARQUEE film that I gotta see on the big screen.



Jeff



What is Your Favorite Place For Watching/Getting Movies and Why?paramount theater



I'll watch at home; it's QUIET.



I'll rent from the library... it's FREE!



What is Your Favorite Place For Watching/Getting Movies and Why?theatre opera theater



Yea...in Redwood City where I grew up, along Highway 101, there used to be a Drive-In theatre. I spent many a friday nights there as a teenager. I miss it. Its too bad that that style of movie-going has faded away. (killed by the vcr morelikeit)
Best place to watch them is at home and the best way to get them is through Rogers direct. I no longer forget to take them back and rack up enormous late charges.
http://ravi123456.googlepages.com/index



cuz it is all free
C. because you can pause it when ever you want and go to the toilet
I prefer to buy dvds i hate renting and then half way through someone has scratched the stupid thing and you have to run out to the rental place to get it swapped and it just sucks.



ppv and on demand have kind of sucked for me at times to when it freezes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security